Presented by Erin Loman Jeck
CEO of Transformational Speakers Agency and executive and TEDx speaking coach
We have all struggled and made it through to the other side of tough challenges, and yet the wisdom we’ve gained in the process remains locked inside us. We’re afraid to be judged, criticized and rejected. Because of our fear, we don’t openly share our stories—even when others could learn from our experiences.
Gain the confidence to tell your story. You have a TEDx talk within you! In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- How to uncover the wisdom you’ve gained through overcoming any challenge.
- How fear stops us from sharing our stories and how to overcome it.
- Why sharing our stories is so important.
- Gaining the courage to share our stories.
- Conveying confidence as we share with others.
Please note that our workshops are conducted over Zoom and recorded. Participants who join with video thereby consent to their name or image being visible in the recording.
Can’t attend? You can still support WWIN.
WWIN is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Tax ID 91-1559848