Gain the skills you need to launch your career. The Career Launch grant application is now open.
WWIN provides career planning resources to help upcoming and recent college graduates launch a successful career. With the support of a certified coach, you’ll gain the skills you need to navigate the workplace such as preparing for an interview, negotiating your first salary, and successfully launching your career.
WWIN selects women who want to become fully ready to launch their career, learn job seeking and career onboarding skills and succeed at a living wage career.
Our Career Launch grant recipients are determined, driven, and have a deep desire to build a better future for themselves and their families. They have already put in the hard work to achieve a higher education and would like to ensure they successfully launch into a new career.
Career Launch grants provide six months of coaching services with a coach certified by the International Coach Federation.
With the life coach I was able to create a list of pros and cons and get everything in my head out, and then have someone abstract it. When you talk about these things you light up.”
– Stephanie, Star Scholar
Who should apply?
You must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as a woman
- Age 18 or older
- Have resided in Washington for the past 12 months
- A United States citizen, permanent resident, refugee, asylee or current DACA recipient to the U.S.
- Have graduated OR will be graduating with your college degree within the last 12 months
Is Career Launch coaching right for me?
Coaches work as partners with grant recipients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Can you commit to meeting with your coach for one hour, three times per month, for six consecutive months?
- Will you actively engage during each session to define ambitious goals and create a step-by-step plan to get there?
- Are you committed to taking action to move forward toward economic stability?
Current Star Scholars: Please use the application link on your Women of WWIN page.