Keynote presentation by Tara Mohr.
This event took place on:
January 13, 2021
@ 3 – 4 p.m. PST
Tara Sophia Mohr is an expert on women’s leadership and well-being and an author, educator and coach. Several years ago, Tara began to see a pattern in her work as a leadership coach: Women with tremendous talent, ideas and aspirations didn’t see their own brilliance. Too often, they were sitting on their big ideas rather than sharing them, holding back their most provocative questions rather than asking them.
Tara identified a set of powerful tools and founded a personal and professional growth program for women using this methodology, and she called it Playing Big. Now Tara is bringing this wisdom to WWIN’s Activate You workshop series.
In this workshop, Tara will share:
- How to uncover what playing big means to you at this stage of your life and career.
- How to move past the self-doubt that holds you back (and why the answer isn’t about confidence!).
- The two kinds of fear that arise when you start playing bigger—one to avoid and one to embrace—and how to respond to each.
- How to unhook from praise and criticism, so you can do your boldest work.
- The “transition team” that all women are a part of at this important historical moment.
Plus, one lucky guest will win a complimentary one-hour coaching session with Gretchen Remmers, professional coach and Playing Big facilitator, to help move her forward on her personal or professional development goals.
A recording is not available for this session. To learn more about Tara Mohr’s work or register for one of her training programs, visit TaraMohr.com
Can’t attend? You can still support WWIN.
WWIN is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Tax ID 91-1559848