December 9, 2020
@ 4 p.m. PST
Presented by Tori Dunlap of Her First $100K
Tori Dunlap, nationally recognized money expert and financial feminist, has negotiated at least a 10 percent raise for every job she’s ever held—and by the age of 25, she managed to save $100,000. Negotiating is intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! Learn how to negotiate your worth with the exact tools and techniques that led Tori to Her First $100K. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- How to answer job interview questions like, “What is your current salary?” and “What are your salary expectations?”
- Why data is the most important part of the negotiation and how to research your market value
- The exact script to negotiate a new job offer or negotiate a raise
- The mindset and confidence you need to succeed
- How to respond if management says “No”
- Negotiating benefits besides salary
Please note that our workshops are conducted over Zoom and recorded. Participants who join with video thereby consent to their name or image being visible in the recording.
Watch a recording of the workshop
Can’t attend? You can still support WWIN.
WWIN is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Tax ID 91-1559848