See what’s possible and make a roadmap to get there
Gain a clearer sense of who you are, feel more confident in making informed decisions about your life, set ambitious goals, and know exactly which action to take next.
You’ll work with the support of a certified coach to create a personalized roadmap to achieve economic stability.
WWIN selects women who have a desire to create a pathway to economic stability.
Our Pathways to Success grant recipients are determined, driven and have a deep desire to build a better future for themselves and their families. WWIN believes that economic stability is the foundation you need to achieve your full potential. With the support of a coach, you’ll create your own personalized plan to become financially stable. You’ll gain confidence in your abilities, set ambitious goals, and create steps to achieve those goals.
Pathways to Success grants provide six-months of coaching services with a coach certified by the International Coach Federation or a counselor licensed by the State of Washington.
Having someone who can inspire you and bring out the best in you can really change your trajectory.”
– Stephanie, Star Scholar
Who should apply?
You must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as a woman
- Age 18 or older
- Have resided in Washington for the past 12 months
- A United States citizen, permanent resident, refugee, asylee or current DACA recipient to the U.S.
- A desire to create a workable plan to achieve economic stability
Is Pathways to Success right for me?
Coaches work as partners with grant recipients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Can you commit to meeting with your coach for one hour, three times per month, for six consecutive months?
- Will you actively engage during each session to define ambitious goals and create a step-by-step plan to get there?
- Are you committed to taking action to move forward toward economic stability?