Volunteer support is essential to our mission of improving the lives of low-income women in Washington State. Washington Women In Need has received thousands of hours of in-kind support since 1992, largely due to individuals who give so generously of their time and talents through volunteering.
At WWIN, we have ongoing needs for volunteers with many types of skills. Some examples of volunteer needs are:
- IT support
- Office/administrative (filing, stuffing envelopes, organizing, errand-running)
- Luncheon event
- PR/marketing (social media, research, writing, media outreach)
- Grant-seeking assistance (writing grants, research)
- Or, join one of our Committees
Volunteering on a Committee is an excellent way to bring your talent and skills to WWIN and develop great relationships with community leaders. Below is a list of WWIN Committees. If you are interested in joining one of the committees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sip for Stars!
- Women of Courage Luncheon
If you are interested in volunteering at WWIN, please contact us at email@example.com.